Irish Thoroughbred Marketing promotes Ireland as the leading source for the production and sale of quality thoroughbreds worldwide, and as a premier country in which to own, breed and buy thoroughbreds.
Established in 1991, Irish Thoroughbred Marketing (ITM) is a not-for-profit, non-trading, semi-state organisation, with the strength and integrity of Irish Government support, and the backing of the Irish Bloodstock industry, assuring absolute integrity and impartiality.
ITM is a subsidiary of Horse Racing Ireland (HRI), the organisation responsible for the administration of horse racing in Ireland. ITM is the first point of contact for any overseas person seeking information on any aspect of the Irish bloodstock industry, including:
- Breeding: stallions, farms, pedigrees
- Buying: Sales, agents, transport, insurance, buying incentives
- Racing: racecourses, fixtures, ownership, trainers, Point-to-Point
- Investing: investment opportunities, property
- Learning: equine education courses in Ireland
- Visiting Ireland: itineraries, visas, hotels, transport
- Information: success, statistics, ratings, history
ITM continually promotes the success and appeal of the Irish horse racing industry through international sponsorships, client relations, advertising, digital marketing, buying incentives, and many other activities.
Like to learn more? Get in touch and we will be happy to assist.
Meet The Team
Find out about ITM's friendly team and how we can help you on your Irish racing journey.
Get in touch with ITM for information and assistance on any aspect of Irish racing, breeding, and sales.